GSL Enterprises, Inc.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dr. Amar Pastel enjoys Casa Bonita, gets kicked out


Denver CO (GSP). Dr. Amar Pastel visited the popular theme-restaurant Casa Bonita in Denver with his mother last Saturday. Stating he had a "good time", Pastel proudly showed off a souvenir picture snapped by restaurant photographer. He and his mother enjoyed chimichangas, taquitos and, of course, lots of scrumptious sopapillas. However, despite the unlimited gimmick of the restaurant, the Casa Bonita floor manager, Rex McHarlene decided to cut off the Pastel family for fear of running out of food. Pastel claimed no knowledge of this and said he was well sated and satisfied with the service.

Pastel loved the cliff divers and the mariachi band. However, the night was not without controversy: Pastel was caught masturbating in Black Bart's cave by surveillance cameras and removed from the premises by 10pm. Pastel claimed full knowledge of the presence of surveillance cameras and said it was "the reasons why I did what I did." When asked to respond to the public humiliation Pastel said, "Am I sorry I got caught? Absolutely - anyone would be! Am I sorry I did it? That's a different question and I refuse to comment on that." When pressed, Pastel said, "No. I am not sorry I did it."

Pastel and his mother are now blacklisted at Casa Bonitas with a 5 year complete ban, the maximum penalty instituted by the National Theme Restaurant Association - Mexican Chapter. When asked how this will affect his lifestyle, Pastel simply said it won't. "I get most of my ethnic food from Hop Sing's. Those Asians would never blacklist me there, " Pastel deadpanned.

Casa Bonita has since placed several signs indicating "masturbating on-site is strictly prohibited", in what is being dubbed in Denver as "The Pastel Restriction."

Photo courtesy of Mama Pastel, 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home